An easily installed and patented GSM-based system to monitor tank levels via the Internet.
Advantages for oil & gas distributers
• Improve delivery schedules and efficient route planning
• Optimize inventory management
• Reduce carbon footprint
Advantages for storage tank owners
• Eliminate the need for manual measurements
• Receive timely and accurate data to better plan fuel purchases
• Avoid breakdowns due to a lack of fuel
• Lower blocked capital
The battery driven telemetry unit is called NETRIS® and is available in four versions. NETRIS®A / NETRIS®Z are identical except that Z may be installed in ATEX zone 1. Two sensors can be connected to each unit. NETRIS®R sends data via radio to NETRIS®W which relays the information via GSM or GPRS. Two sensors can be connected to each R, no sensors are connected to W.
SENTSTM supports two independant alarm levels. When such a level is reached, an alarm is sent to one or more persons via SMS or e-mail.
Immediate Alarm Function (IAF)
The NETRIS unit perfoms regular level measurements. These are collected and delivered via the normal SMS/GPRS communication. If an alarm level is detected during any level measurement, an alarm is sent immediately.
How it works
A level sensor and a telemetry unit are installed on site.
Measurements are sent regularly via SMS/GPRS to a central database which automatically processes the data.
Customers view, analyze and export tank-level data via the Internet, using the user-friendly Oillink web portal.
• Access through a standard Internet browser
• Easy data import into your existing planning tool
• Search and filter functions to view specific data
• Graphical presentation of historical data by week, month or year
• Interactive maps for localization of tanks
• Interface for mobile available
Examples of areas of use
Gas tanks , oil tanks, underground and aboveground storage tanks, farmer tanks, AdBlue tanks/containers and spill-oil tanks.
NETRIS-Z1, telemetry unit for 1-2 sensors